How to Order
First time orders visit our "New Boots" section to educate yourself on new boots.
- Place an order on any product through the website. *This is the optimal method of order.
- If you know your size, you do not need a Fitsheet. If however, you need a custom fitting, or, would like a fitting consultation, please fill out a Fitsheet Here.
*First time ordering? Visit our post about "How are custom boots supposed to feel?" and educate yourself about Custom Boots
Indicate your size to the best of your ability.
Don't know your size? Let us help!
1. Download Fitsheets here: Right Foot Left Foot print, complete, and mail to: 36 E Wellesley Ave. Spokane, WA 99207
2. You can also scan with a printer ONLY (mobile phone apps do not work) and email to: email@example.com
3. We will contact you.
- Once your Fitsheet is sent, your place in line is secured.
- Our lead boot specialist will call you to discuss your best personal fit and boot style/options.
- Custom boots are not refundable
- Any minor adjustments in sizing will be free. Simply pay shipping and handling. (Major adjustments will be discounted)
- Leather boots are organic in nature, so be prepared to work with it till its perfect!
- See our post on how are custom boots are supposed to feel? and more.